ESOL for British Citizenship
• Are you applying for British Citizenship?
• Are you applying for Indefinite Leave to Remain in UK (ILR)?
• Do you find the Life in the UK test hard?
• Do you need to improve your English?
We are your gateway to British Citizenship and Indefinite Leave to Remain in the UK (ILR)
Our centre will provide you with:
• Home Office / UK Border Agency approved Certificate
• Home Office / UK Border Agency approved letter
• City & Guilds or EMDQ approved Certificate
• English courses to become a British citizen
• Life in the UK test preparation classes, made the test easy!
• Intensive Classes start every week by a qualified teachers
• Free exam retake until you pass
• All exams are done within our centre.
• Free advice on completion of the Application forms for British Citizenship and Indefinite Leave to Remain in UK (ILR) by an immigration advisor
• Our centre is located in the heart of London.
Book Your Course Now
London Consultancy Centre
We run an intensive English Citizenship short courses for applicants who intend to apply for British Citizenship or to attain Indefinite Leave to Remain in the UK (ILR).
Upon completion of the course, candidates will have knowledge of both the English language and life in the UK and will gain an accredited certificate to apply for British Citizenship as required by the Home Office.
Whatever your level we can help you learn and pass this simple exam
• History of the UK, Government and laws.
• Religious and ethnic diversity, Role of women
• Language courses, Citizenship test information.
• Help and information sources
The required documents:
1. A valid UK Photo ID or Passport
2. Proof UK Residency Status or Letter from Solicitors confirming immigration Status
3. 2x Proof of address (NO OLDER THAN 3 MONTHS)
Accepted proof of address:
1. Bank statement
2. Home Office Letter
3. NHS Card
4. Gas Bill
5. Electricity Bill
6. Water Bill
7. Telephone Bill
8. Council Tax Bill
9. Mobile Phone Bill
10. Driving License with Counterpart Paper
For more information, please contact: 020 7258 3337
Classes start every week
Citizenship Training Centre, Citizenship Training Centre, City & Guilds approved Certificate, ESOL Skills for Life, Home Office / UK Border Agency approved certificate, Home Office / UK Border Agency approved letter, applying for British Citizenship, applying for Indefinite Leave to Remain in UK (ILR), British Citizenship, English courses to become a British citizen, English for British Citizenship, ESOL Citizenship, ESOL Entry 1, ESOL Entry 2, ESOL Entry 3 with Skills for Life, Indefinite Leave to Remain in the U.K. ESOL course is a simpler alternative way to Citizenship without sitting Life in the UK test, Skills for Life, Citizenship courses, English and citizenship course London, English course required for indefinite leave to remain, ESOL citizenship exam, ESOL course with citizenship, ESOL with citizenship indefinite leave to remain, ILR without life in UK, ESOL Citizenship Course, Life in the UK Test, UK Citizenship Test, Life in the UK Test London, ESOL Citizenship Test Course, UK Citizenship Test Centre London, esol citizenship, esol training, life in the uk citizenship test, UK Citizenship test London, citizenship training school, life in the UK test Centre course classes east London, West London, Central London, South London, esol for beginners, nationality test training, accredited college, test for citizenship, British citizen test, uk citizenship test, British citizenship tests, British citizenship exam, British nationality test, uk citizenship exam
|Qualification:||ESOL qualification in speaking and listening|
|Levels:||Entry 3 / B1|
|Purpose:||Applying for Indefinite Leave to Remain in UK (ILR),or British Citizenship|
|Entry requirements:||subject to initial assessment|
Have you got questions?
Contact us now to speak to one of our friendly team member!!